Bridging the gap between Jesus and youth.
That all youth have abundant life as God originally intended through knowing Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- To create an exciting, safe environment where kids want to be.
I Corinthians 9:22 -- "To the weak, I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some."
- To love kids unconditionally just as Christ demonstrated His love for us.
Luke 9:48 --"Then Jesus said to them, ' Whoever welcomes this little child in My name welcomes Me; and whoever welcomes Me welcomes the One who sent Me. For he who is least among you all -- he is the greatest.' "
- To be committed to long-term friendships with youth by making ourselves vulnerable
and being mentors.
I Thessalonians 2:8 --"We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you have become so dear to us."
- To introduce kids to Jesus Christ through the relationships we build.
I Peter 3:15a --"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect."
- To be a bridge for the youth to the church through the relationships made.
Hebrews 10:25 --"Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another -- and all the more as you see the Day approaching."
- To promote unity in the body of Christ.
Philippians 2:1-2 --"If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from His love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose."